Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), NANOTEC (a member of NSTDA) and SCG Chemical Company Ltd organized the meeting on “Perovskite Solar Cells-Towards Commercialization” on 9 October at Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (QSNCC) in Bangkok. The aim of the meeting is to exchange knowledge and promote research on Perovskite Solar Cell for commercialization. Speakers at this meeting included:
- Assoc.Prof. Yixin Zhao, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, P.R. China who gave a talk on “Chemical Stabilization of Lead Halide Perovskite for High Efficiency Photovoltaics”
- Dr.Qingyong Tian, Vice General Manager, Suzhou GCL Nano Co., Ltd., P.R. China gave a talk on “Roadmap for PSC Commercialization”
- Dr.Pongsakorn Kanjanaboos, Lecturer, Department of Materials Science and Innovation, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University gave a talk on “Enhancing Perovskite Materials and Processes for Optoelectronic Applications”
- Rongrong Cheacharoen, Alumni, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Stanford University gave a talk on “Encapsulating Perovskite Solar Cells Towards 25 Years Lifetime”
- Dr. Pisist Kumnorkaew, Head and Researcher, NanoFunctional Coating Laboratory, National Nanotechnology Center (NANOTEC) gave a talk on “Low Cost and High Efficiency Perovskite Solar Cell Fabrication via Rapid Convective Deposition”
The meeting is being held as part of CAS Innovation Expo (Bangkok) 2018 which is organized by the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Thailand, the Thai Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), and Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) from 9-14 October under the theme “Science & Technology Innovation for a Better Future”.